Donnerstag, 9. Februar 2012

Photographic Memory ღ

During the last week I have felt the constant urge to storm out of my warm flat
& just run around & take pictures with my wonderful cameras.

Buuut due to the weather being around -10°C, I have become almost as lazy as my cat ...

...

Then I thought about posting some of my pictures on this blog,
so I can at least relive the feeling of shooting them. :)


This was the first film I ever shot with this camera & it turned out to be full of surprises.








I like how in some pictures there are up to 3 others hidden because I forgot to turn the wheel to the next frame (or I even did it on purpose).

Taken at numerous beautiful places in Vienna - in cloudy, sometimes rainy weather.

...

What kind of equipment did I use ?

Camera: Lomography's Diana F+ in the special edition 'Glow'

decorated with cute straps of Totoro & Jiji from Kiki's delivery service :D


Film: 120 mm, Lomography's Black & White Negative 100 ISO

...

Hopefully I'll manage to get myself to scan some of the colour films soon aswell :)


What I love about photos is that they make me remember moments that have been long forgotten & that I would never remember - not in a million years !

Sometimes it's even like: 'When did I shoot that ? What did we do there ?'

So they are my 'photographic memory'

...

That's it again !

Hope you enjoyed reading !



emily.

Kommentare:

  1. wirklich tolle bilder :) sind dir echt gelungen!

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen Dank ! :D

      dein blog sieht aber auch richtig cool aus !
      hab ich gleich gefollowt haha :)

      Löschen
  2. I wanna buy a good camera for those days that I go for a walk..
    I'm following you, return love back?
    xo
    Anastasia

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Just going out and shooting gives a very special feeling of freedom I think :)

      Thanks for following ! I followed you back :)

      Löschen
  3. Oh what a cute camera *___* like your blog ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you ♥ dein Blog is auch voll cool !
      (Pescetarier FTW !)

      Löschen
  4. Love your blog:)Maybe we can follow each other on Google?

    Agnes

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Already followed you :) You take really pretty pictures !

      Löschen
  5. Your camera is the cutest thing ever! :)


    if you like, please check my DIY Jeffrey Campbell Tick Studded Wedges.

    http://searchingforlbd.blogspot.com/2012/02/diy-jeffrey-campbell-tick-studded.html

    xx H

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you <3

      Wow there are lots of DIY tutorials to be found on your blog ! Very crafty :D

      Löschen