Montag, 9. Juli 2012

Oh boy, it's instant love !

I've been longing to show off my most recent pictures !


So today when I woke up I had a little genius moment:

My mum is on holidays & she has a scanner in her home >:D ...

After work I snuck into her appartment and now tadaaah I've scanned some pics heheh ;)


Time for a little bit of Impossibility !







'The Impossible Project' is the company who have tried & still are trying to create a follower of the Polaroid film we all were used to for ages.

But careful ! Although the pictures look like Polaroid pictures, they process in a totally different way. They are very light sensitive (no more watching them develop!) and they take forever to develop fully (30 - 40 minutes).

The components are difficult to produce, therefore one film, which contains 8 pictures, costs 20€.
Yes, a hell of expensive.

Still, polaroids have a special place in my heart, they remind me of my childhood.
I've always wanted to have my own polaroid camera - and here I am :)

...

If you're interest in the project, I recommend watching this video:



What kind of equipment did I use ?


Camera: Polaroid's 600 (a newer edition it seems)

I was lucky and got this camera for 25€ from ebay !
It's in absolutely perfect condition, it hadn't really been used before I got it.

Film: The Impossible Project PX 680 Cool Color Shade


...

I'm looking forward to taking more picture with this camera !

I love the pictures, even if they're too dark/ light sometimes.


As you can see I like to give every picture a title :)
That's because each and every one of them is special.

...

Thanks for reading !


emily.

Kommentare: