Montag, 26. November 2012

'Oh, heavy-hearted am I...'

...  I'm back again !

And In high spirits (yes, despite the gloomy title - this is an hommage to today's jingle: Amberian Dawn's 'River of Tuoni' ) !

Today I went to a Gothic Lolita meet-up in Vienna, so I thought I'd share some pictures of my outfit !




Outfit rundown:

Bonnet: Metamorphose temps de fille
Dress: Metamorphose temps de fille
Cardigan: unknown
Tights: Falke
Shoes: Bodyline
Accessories: Claire's, FOREVER21, various 



I looove the ruffled detail in the front !





A closer look on the roses & the butterfly pin on the bonnet :)



Today I wore circle lenses aswell ! These are the Super Pinky series in colour Brown.
I was surprised how well my eyes coped with the lenses. They weren't uncomfortable or drying my eyes out at all (they usually do) and I wore them all day long :)

...



Me with my gorgeous friend Lena ! <3
(Tell me if you want me to take the pics down, I just thought you looked so great today so I posted them here :D)
...

This dress is one of my favourite ones. I adore the colour, the ruffles, the collar ...
and just everything else about it ;)
So I was pretty happy about the chance to wear it to a meet-up ! 

Only my bonnet was giving me a hard time, never remaining in its place, sliding around on my head or twisting into various directions ...nevertheless it's pretty ;)
...

That's it !

I'd like to write 'Have a pleasant Sunday evening everyone,' but here it's already 00:17, so I guess wishing you a 'Good night' is more appropriate hahah :)

Good night then !


Thank you for reading ! 



emily.

Kommentare:

  1. schönes outfit*-* bei welchem treffen war das? schade, dass du beim letzten treffen nicht dabei warst;-;

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Das war beim Wintertreffen!
      Ja beim letzten Treffen hatte ich genau an dem Tag den ganzen Tag Photoshooting mit der Band ;)
      War auch sehr cool hehe.

      Löschen