Samstag, 6. April 2013

Von kühler Quelle bis warmer Schwelle

...Oh!

Just stumbled over some photo material I had actually scanned already last year,

but hadn't posted any of it, so I totally forgot about its existence.


The following film has been shot during spring and summer 2012.













I remember that when I went to pick up my then newly developed films from the lab I felt super excited and the anticipation almost killed me...

And then the first one I had a look at was the black&white film (I posted that one earlier in (Hasenherz und Rabenauge)) and it hadn't turned out at all how I had been expecting and my mood rushed downwards immediately.

This one here was the second film I got that day and it also didn't fulfill my expectations entirely. But now I'm more and more happy about the moments I managed to capture!



What kind of equipment did I use?

Camera: Lomography's Diana F+ in the special edition 'Glow'.

Film120 mm, Lomography's Color Negative ISO 400.

...

I'll have some new stuff to share!

Got my films for my Fuji Instax mini 7s and already started shooting! :D



Thank you for reading! :)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen