Donnerstag, 23. Januar 2014

Day 6 – 10 things you can’t live without in lolita

Hello there!

Today I'm going to be part of an oboe class concert, so I'll have to get everything done and get rehearsing :)


01. A proper petticoat! Without poof it's just half the fun!

02. Parasols. I love parasols, because I'm super pale and getting all burned in summer, so in order to protect my fair skin I rather prefer to go out carrying a beautiful parasol with me. They even look so pretty!

03. Loliable coats for winter. It's pretty hard to find one in our normal stores around here and if you do, then they mostly aren't that warm - but still - they make wearing Lolita in winter so much more nice!

04. Wigs. Sometimes I'm just waaaay too lazy to make my hair look good or I just want another hair colour instantly because it would fit way better with the style I want to wear on a certain day xD


05. Headgear. Put on a hat and you feel like a real lady (or a real sir ;))

06. Cute cardigans to go with your outfits.

07. Hair styling tools. My natural hair is wavy/ sometimes more messy curls, so it just likes to basically do whatever it wants and not what I want :')

08. A good variety of lolita shoes. It sometimes is a real pain in the butt that some shoes are not wearable in every weather; plus of course you have to match the shoes to the colourway of your dresses!
Solution: buy more shoes xD

09. Shopping Services! Thanks for existing, you make life for oversea lolitas so much easier.

10. Having fun with the fashion. To me coordinating a new outfit or an outift that I like is just so much fun!



I'm ending this post with a tartan outfit I wore yesterday! And I adore my bat clip <3


Thanks for reading, have a good day!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen