Dienstag, 14. Januar 2014

Lights they blind me

Whoa... first of all I have to apologize for taking so incredibly long with reviving this blog from the dead xD

As I had promised, here are finally new pictures!


This film I started shooting during my holiday in Japan around Christmas 2012 and New Year 2013!

Spending time with friends, enjoying the beautiful nature...

The last few pictures are from various parties at friends' places and at my place and were shot between  March and April 2013.


Enjoy!



































This camera's flash is a bit unpredictable, sometimes it exposes the pictures way too much and sometimes it just doesn't really lighten up anything at all.

But nevertheless, memories are memories, right?
No matter how they may look on film.


What kind of equipment did I use?

Camera: Fisheye No. 1 (Hello Kitty Edition)
Film: 35mm,  dm's Paradies Universalfilm, ISO 200.





Thank you for reading !


See you soon! :)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen