Sonntag, 8. Juni 2014

Meet-Up Time!

Hello there!

Once again I'm a biiit late with things but today I'd like to tell you a bit about two lolita meet ups we had in Vienna!



The first one took place on 12th of April!

This was a rather spontaneous meet-up  - it basically came to be because Annie, a lolita new to our community, wanted to get to know the local lolitas.

We met in the early afternoon at the Hofmobiliendepot and took some pictures in the area in front of the museum.




The exhibition was called 'Böse Dinge' and displayed all sorts of curious items which people had collected over time and of which most never have had any practical use to them.



Afterwards we went to a restaurant close by called 'Kaiserwalzer'. The food was nice, but the portion sizes of some dishes were really ridiculously small.


This was how my outfit for the day looked like!
The dress just arrived the day before the meet-up and I was so happy about it!
I think so far this is one of my most favourite pieces in my wardrobe!

I was also surprised that longer dresses seem to look good on me even though I'm pretty small :)

I had a lot of fun that day!
Hanging out with the local lolitas is always really enjoyable.


   
The second one was just last Saturday, on 31st of May.

A lolita from Britain visited Vienna together with her boyfriend and we held a small meet-up!
We met in the afternoon at Salon de Thé Francais 'Süssi' , a very small french tearoom which we lolitas like to visit from time to time!

I saw some lolita friends again whom I hadn't seen in a while, so I was really happy about that!
We had lots of lively conversations, delicious sweets and beverages.


This was the first time I was able to wear my much adored 'Enchanted Fawn' by Hae Nu Li.
The fawn 'fur' collar I bought from CuteLouCouture  and the deer antler headpiece is from a shop which is called Sweet Mildred, both shops are on etsy.com.


The light was a bit difficult to photograph in, therefore I'm not that content with the pictures this time. Maybe I'll choose another objective next time to see if that might solve my problem.



There's going to be a post about another meet-up soon - because actually just yesterday, on June 7th was International Lolita Day (summer) this year! :)

Hope you liked this post, let me know in the comment section ;)


Thank you for reading!


1 Kommentar:

  1. Oh deine beiden Outfits snd wirklic schön. Ich hätte auch mal wieder Lust Lolita zu tragen. Zuerst dachte ich, ich find mich jetzt doch zu alt, aber so klassische Outfits wie deine gehen doch, denke ich gerade :)

    AntwortenLöschen