Mittwoch, 18. Februar 2015

A peek into my wardrobe and a big unboxing

Hello hello!

Iiii got a new blog header ~♪ how do you like it?

So I actually had intended to do a wardrobe video this year and I even filmed it.
But oh well... it shouldn't happen it seems!

When I tried to open the video in my editing programme it told me that the file was broken... (一。一;;)
I don't really know what to do.
Neither am I an expert on video editing programmes nor do I know how to fix broken files.

Makes me sad that all the effort should be in vain, but oh well. :(

I took a few pictures of it at least:




Not even all of the dresses are visible cause they were really squished onto that clothing rack haha!

In the end of filming the wardrobe video I promised to film an unboxing soon; so here it is...
Already two weeks ago I recieved some parcels and their unboxing was exciting enough to be filmed!


I dare say that this is my first video with (finally!) decent lighting circumstances!
Uh yeah :D

I'm so happy I was able to acquire those dream pieces! Now I just need to collect some more accessories to create nice looking coords!

I'm already looking forward to the next lolita meetup which will take place on the 1st of March in Vienna! One of the new babies will be worn out for that occasion ;)


Thank you for reading
and have a nice day!  (=´∇`=)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen