Mittwoch, 4. März 2015

It's Lolita Meet Up Time!

Hello there!

This year I already was able to visit two lolita meet ups so far! ʕ ·ᴥ·ʔ

The first one already took place in January in Linz!
I was glad I had an opportunity to visit Linz again, I hadn't been there in many years. We met up at the train station and went for lunch to an Asian restaurant. Afterwards we continued to the Schlossmuseum, a museum containing collections focused on cultural studies. It was really vast, we didn't even have time to see everything!

The meet up was topped off by a visit to the café of the museum where we enjoyed some hot drinks and sweets. I really enjoyed myself at the meet-up, it was nice to spend time together again!

 My outfit:
Bonnet - Lily of the Valley
JSK - Pietro Angel by Innocent World
Blouse - Innocent World
Bag - BPN
Tights, Shoes - Offbrand

My thanks for the pictures go to Lolita Fashion Österreich!



The next meet up took place last weekend in Vienna, it was Vienna's 9th winter lolita meet up!
We met up at Museumsquartier for photos and went to the Gemäldegalerie to visit the exhibition 'Lust am Schrecken'. Although it was quite a short exhibition it was really nice. Later we continued to the restaurant 'Saigon' for Vietnamese food!

This time I opted for one of my newest pieces, Vampire Requiem by AatP! I adore it so much, it has such a lovely print :)

My outfit:
Bonnet - Metamorphose
Blouse - offbrand, thrifted
Bolero - Bodyline
Skirt - Alice and the Pirates
Tights  - Offbrand
Shoes - Double Decker



   with Sylvia, Mila and Pato (๑・㉨・๑)

Thanks to Rob Detoyato for the pictures!


Meet ups are such great fun! I'm already looking forward to the next ones! I hope I can attend many more this year! ( ◍•㉦•◍ )

Hope you liked this post, thank you for reading!
 I'll be going to bed now, it's pretty late already 

- Good night!

Kommentare: