Sonntag, 29. März 2015

Sweets and Updates

Hello there again! ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

I spent the last month studying like a maniac - I had some very important exams and so my social life was basically set on pause for that time!

Seldomly I managed to take a little time off and met up with friends.

Once I met up with my friend Claudia for lunch at the Jewish Museum of Vienna, which has a really good café attached to it. The food is so extremely lovely, I wish I could go there more often!

 Yummy tahini salad with falafel and ice tea ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ✧

Afterwards we went for a walk around the district and went to get some sweets.
Claudia had never tried macarons before, so I suggested to try some at Café Oberlaa!

Left to right: vanilla, chestnut, salted caramel, orange, raspberry and 2x currant


I'm glad Claudia enjoyed the macarons as much as I did! We decided we will be returning some time soon again for more macarons!

Around a week ago there was a little lolita meet up at a really cute café called 'Little Britain'.
Varis and I shared a menu option called 'Tea Time', which included a mini-pot of tea for each of us and a tray almost creaking under the loads of food on it!


Tea, delicious sandwiches, scones and more sweets ʕ♡˙ᴥ˙♡ʔ

I had such a great time! Apart from feasting on tons of yummy food I had time to talk to my friends from the community again! We all enjoyed ourselves greatly and look how lovely everyone was dressed up!
 I think we looked so cute! ε(*´・∀・`)з゙

And voilà, that's how I looked that day:

 Thanks to Sylvia for the pictures (and lending me her wig to complete my outfit!)

 I really liked everything about my outfit that day! I had been planning it for quite some time :)

Rundown:

Hat - claire's
Dress - Innocent World
Blazer - taobao
Socks - don't really know actually x')
Shoes - Bodyline
Accessories - thrifted


Now my exams are over (I passed all of them!:D) and I can peacefully continue my semester (at least until May).
The Easter holidays have started and I have one entire week off!

I already planned to do tons of stuff though!
Things that have been put off for too long (some annoying bureaucracy stuff) and catching up on my studies, as well as meeting up with friends whom I haven't seen for months/years! I hope I also will have time inbetween to continue reading some of the books I started!

Another mini-project for the holidays is 'My kawaii week'.
I want to wear as many lolita outfits as possible this week in order to fulfill my kawaii cravings. In daily life I have to get up heartbreakingly early for college (some weeks it is as early as 4:40 in the morning!) and therefore I mostly just roll out of bed into the shower, wear comfy stuff and no make-up.

I try to wear cute hair-styles and clothes frequently, but I almost never wear lolita to college, because I would have to get up even earlier than I already do in order to get dolled up. I'm a lazybutt and prefer to sleep, so that only happens when I have college in the afternoon :P

So during my week off, I'll be loading my kawaii batteries with cuteness & frills!
I'll post more about it soon! ♫꒰・‿・๑꒱


Thanks for reading,

Bye bye!  (=^・ェ・^=))ノ彡☆

Kommentare:

  1. Ich mochte dein Outfit sehr! Hast supi ausgesehen <3 Das outfit war toll kombiniert und sehr gut abgestimmt :)

    AntwortenLöschen