Sonntag, 19. April 2015

My "Kawaii Week"

Hello there!

As promised and just a little belated - here's my 'Kawaii Week'!

The plan was to wear cute stuff and lots of lolita during my one week of Easter break. I met up with friends whom I hadn't seen in a long time and tried to spend my time enjoying (and erhm spoiling) myself!


Day #1:

I went to my friend Mimi's birthday brunch (where the hostess had prepared incredible amounts of marvellous food and we started to drink cocktails in the early afternoon - silly me didn't take any pictures!) and spent some lovely time there. It really had been long since I had enjoyed myself as much as I did that afternoon. ʕ·ᴥ· ʔ

 Silly pose because my camera's battery died after just a few shots and this turned out OKish, so here you go xD

and a selfie!



Day #2:

Only went out to tutor one of my pupils that day, but nevertheless was in a mood to wear some casual, dark outfit spiced up with some accessories.


 Day #3:

It was really windy throughout the whole week and I mostly took my pictures after I returned home, so sometimes my hair did end up looking a little tousled xD


 selfie time!


That week also my lovely Postman bunny brooch from peppermintfox arrived! Isn't it abdorable?


 Day #4:

Met up with Nuray for some cake and a good chat at Fett und Zucker. They really have delicious cakes and desserts there! Each of us had a piece of poppyseed-cheesecake, which was marvellous. 。^・ェ・^。




 Day #5:

That day I decided to channel my inner goth for meeting my friend Tijana back from secondary school whom I hadn't seen in years. We met up at Juice Factory and after we had gotten ourselves juice and tea we went for a stroll through the inner city of Vienna.




 Day #6:

I got to wear my beloved Emily Temple Cute teaspoon dress the next day! Met up with Nataly and went to Cha No Ma for some tea, sweets and onigiri. We used the opportunity to catch up on things as we hadn't seen each other in a good while! In the evening I went to the cinema to watch 'Cinderella' with my boyfriend.





 Look how cute the waitress decorated my matcha latte! A shame I had to dig into it  (・・。)ゞ


 Day #7: 

I went to work like this in the morning, then attended the birthday lunch of my boyfriend's mother and later I went to Daedric Tales' band practice. The day was really long and I was so exhausted that I just got home, took a picture and got ready to go to sleep...



Bonus: My kittens camwhoring a bit, aren't they the sweetest? 
 (๑・㉨・๑)




 Fluffy little babies

Thank you for  reading, hope you liked my post!
Last week I had a photoshoot with my bandmates of Daedric Tales, I'll post a bit about that soon!

Bye for now, have a nice weekend ヾ(´▽`*;)ゝ”


Kommentare:

  1. Ich steh auf das Tartanoutfit und das Löffelkleid is sowieso das Coolste :D
    Süß sind deine Katzis <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Haha, danke! :D das Löffelkleid trag ich besonders gern im Sommer, weil der Stoff so leicht und angenehm ist.
      Sie sind schon zwei charmante Schneckchen, ja ;)

      Löschen