Freitag, 1. Mai 2015

Le portrait de Marie

Hello there!

 I've had quite a busy week so far! Today I wrote my first exam for this semester and it went really well (I'm so relieved it did!). Still, I have a second VERY big one coming up on Tuesday, so no rest for the wicked!
 。.゚+:((ヾ(。・ω・)シ)).:゚+。

Besides all the studying I recieved a lovely parcel this week!
Let me tell you a little story first.

After having spent trizillions of hours in front of my laptop gawking at this dress and whining over the expenses I would have to make and tossing and turning it over again and again... one year had passed and I still hadn't bought that dress.

Just recently I finally thought 'OK, I can afford it, I will buy it as soon as I have time.' and then lab week came up and I was all buried in work again. After that week was over I went online to buy it and... it was sold out.

...        (;へ:)   *eternal sadness*



Yes, it's just a dress. But as soon as I can afford something, it becomes unavailable to me for some reason - seems like I'm really a bit jinxed somehow (|||❛︵❛.)

I was SO bummed. Of course it was still available in another colour, but NOT the colour I had wanted to get for ages.
So I decided I would search high and low to get it. I'm a really stubborn person and I don't accept defeat easily, which can be really helpful at times ^^;

And voilà - one day my efforts paid off and I found it in the perfect colour, perfect size online! The seller was really nice too! Once again my bad luck turned around and that was the end of my little journey of frustration xD

I couldn't believe my luck at first! So incredibly happy. As the parcel reached me I was proven that this dress is really a very special piece.

See for yourself! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧


Krad Lanrete's 'Le portait de Marie' in lilac

What more can I say? I adore this dress to bits. The lace is beautiful, the fabric is extremely soft, it is very well made and the print, oh the print and the colours... I'm swooning again ♥~(‘▽^人)

Right now I feel that my wardrobe is becoming more and more what I want it to be and this darling piece is like a cherry on top of a cake!

I'm so looking forward to wear this out - but first I'm on the hunt for the perfect accessories ;)
For now I'll keep sitting in front of my closet, drooling in awe ...
(´ ▽`).。o♡

Have you got any items that have left you chasing and searching for them?


Thank you so much for reading, hope you liked my dress rant!

Good night! (。・ω・。)

Kommentare:

  1. Antworten
    1. Danke :3 ich bin auch ganz hin und weg <3

      Löschen
  2. Such a pretty dress, and the colour is very unusual. Reminds me of JetJ.

    { sparklesideup.com }

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! I agree, this greyish kind of lilac is really pretty and the design is well done too.

      Löschen