Mittwoch, 23. September 2015

Auf die Plätze, fertig, los!

Tomorrow a new semester at college is going to start for me.
I'm so excited!

.+:。(ノ・ω・)ノ゙  


I spent my last day off partially with studying, cleaning and also met up with Sylvia, Dani, Mia and Lisa at "Café Little Britain". (It's noticable that we adore that place, right? :P)

Actually I had wanted to bake muffins for my classmates too, but I guess I'll have to do that on Friday instead of today, I'm too tired and it's too late already xD




I always like semester beginnings to be special and neat.
I bought sticky notes to highlight stuff I have to study, changed my bed sheets & pajamas and already packed my bag and prepared an outfit for tomorrow. I also prepared my breakfast and lunch, because I'll be having lessons until mid-afternoon.

I like to make everything look as cute as possible and I'm a total sucker for stationary items. I still plan on getting some new plastic folders, possibly with Rilakuma design on them, hehe ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Honestly I have quite high goals for this semester, so I hope that I will succeed and remain motivated for a long period (hopefully until the end of term xD)
I want to study regularly in order to keep up well and I also hope my friends will do well, so we can keep studying together.

I also want to take better care of my health. Last semester I had developed a habit of eating super unhealthy when I had intense periods of cramming. I should sustain a regular workout schedule in order to feel more energetic, but after many long days I just felt too tired to do anything, so I really want to improve that this time around.


Did all of these except 3 and 5, because my room is still a mess and my printer is still not working.

And once again, day by day - I'll have to remember that even all of this is important, I'll have to stay happy and not get too stressed out about all of it (easier said than done, but worth a try)!
₍₍ ◝(●˙꒳˙●)◜ ₎₎


I hope all of you students had a good start into your new term!


Good night & Thank you for reading!
(✿´ ꒳ ` )

1 Kommentar:

  1. Post, Banner Anforderung

    Hallo ,
    Wir suchen für Bloggerinnen mit einen einzigartigen Geschmack wie Sie, um eine kooperative Geschäftsbeziehung aufzubauen. Miaberlin.de spezialisiert in maßgeschneiderte Abendkleider, Brautkleider, und Kleider für besondere Anlässe. Wir hätten gern wenn Sie für uns ein Post schreiben und uns ein Banner geben könnten. Wenn Sie interessiert sind kontaktieren Sie uns an social@miaberlin.de (Wir werden Ihnen die Details schicken).

    Wir freuen uns von Ihnen zu hören.

    AntwortenLöschen