Mittwoch, 16. September 2015

Hamburg & the Grand Lolita Tea Party - Part II

Before the last LBC post I had taken a bit of a break from blogging, so actually it's time to say:
 "Long time no see!"

I've reworked the design of my blog a bit in the hope to make it easier and more comfortable to read - hopefully I've achieved that; I'm quite content with it so far.


Finally I'm managing to finish this! ...how do people say?
"Better late than never." :P

On the second day of the GLTP Hamburg Dani and I got ready and took off directly to the city hall after taking some pictures.


Rundown:
Bonnet: Lily of the Valley
Accessories: H&M, claire's, unknown
JSK: Krad Lanrete
Blouse: thrifted
Tights: Calzedonia
Bag (almost invisible): Restyle
Shoes: Bodyline

We had VIP tickets, so we were able to enter the event already at 11 am.
The vendors were still organizing their stalls and the room was definitely lacking light! The Japanese designers were in almost total darkness - Gabriel from Tokimeki had the worst spot and even had to shed light with his phone so that the costumers were able to see any of his goods at all. Later they luckily were provided with lamps, which improved the situation a bit.

The VIPs got an extra goodie bag with socks and a mirror from Victorian Maiden in it.
I immediately went to the stalls and started roaming around and buying stuff xD
I knew that I needed accessories and socks; no main pieces, because I've got too many anyways.


Accessories from Li-Paro, Fantastic Grim and Tokimeki and socks from Metamorphose!

Long story short, there were some problems of organization:
There were a lot of short raffles all through the event - which at some point got quite tiresome. The amount of food they had provided was nowhere near enough for all the attendees, so some girls even had to go out to get a sandwiches somewhere and there was nothing left for the star guests either.

Eventwise I perceived the tea party the day before as better organized and it was a lot of fun because we had the opportunity to talk a lot with the people sitting at our tables.
Later Misako was surprised with a huge birthday cake, which I thought was a really nice thing to do.

I again had the opportunity to talk to Poppy, Alexander, Liese, Josine, Kyra and Michaela - I've grown really fond of them over those two days and hope to meet them again soon!

Here's a polaroid Pato took of Poppy and me before we said our Goodbyes.
Honestly, this is my favourite picture from the whole weekend! ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)



Because there was no official after-tea-party-party a group of people decided to go out for some food.
I ordered the vegetable curry, which was really tasty and talked a lot to Doménique and Yasmin.



After dinner we decided to change and go out to check out the Reeperbahn at night with Ami, Yasmin, May and some more people. It was interesting, but not much different from Vienna's Gürtel or other shadier areas which feature bars and nightclubs; just way bigger.


The next day Dani and I met up with Doménique and went to do some sight seeing. We took part in a guided city tour through Hamburg and afterwards we had lunch at the harbour.



All in all I really enjoyed my trip to Hamburg, I think the best thing about it was definitely the opportunity to make new friends and meet people whom I had only talked to online before.


Thank you for reading! (•́⌄•́๑)૭✧
More to come soon!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen