Dienstag, 27. Oktober 2015

Metamorphose Tea Party Weekend

Hello there! \(^▽^@)ノ

On the 17th of October I attended the Metamorphose Tea Party in Vienna!
On Saturday the general admission started at 1 pm at the Schick Hotel Stefanie.

I enjoyed myself so much! So many pretty lolitas to look at and wonderful outfits for the eyes to feast on. ₍₍ ◝( ゚∀ ゚ )◟ ⁾⁾

The stalls were nice and the food was as great as I remembered it!
My new flatmate Mia had a VIP ticket and when I arrived she had already bought some stuff at the stalls!

Picture time! Here's what I wore to the tea party:


 
Outfit rundown:

crown: Fantastic Grim
veil: handmade
blouse: Dear Celine
JSK: Metamorphose
tights: calzedonia
shoes: Bodyline

 with my flatmate Mia <3

with my friend (and previous flatmate) Sylvia

 Another picture, this time by Cymon Skinner!

I won such a cool prize at the raffle!
A voucher for a petticoat! It will be made for me and sent to my home without me having to pay for any shipping.
This raffle price is just perfect. At the morning of the tea party I stitched up a hole in my petticoat and thought: "Probably it's really time for me to get a new petticoat"- and tadah! I feel really lucky.

The fashion show was really nice and I liked the music which was accompanying it a lot. They played Schubert's "Auf dem Wasser zu singen" and I've had a jingle ever since!
Here's a little video by Miau Mania.


I bought two flower crowns and a necklace at the stalls; the black one is from Medusa Couture and the white one with the veil from Miss Danger. The necklace is from Bonbon Malefique.


In the evening Mia and I went to the Gothic Dandy & Lolita Music festival at Szene!
Buuuut I forgot to take an outfit picture (=TェT=)
It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed "Die Milch" 's performance!

In between the musical performances there were dance and show acts.
My friend Mimi is a burlesque dancer under the name Fifi Gfrast and I really adore her. I had never seen any of her shows before, but I just think it's so courageous to put yourself out there and do whatever you love on stage.

Her performance was pretty awesome and I think I shrieked a bit too loudly in some of the people's ears who were next to me , haha whoopsie ╰(・∇・╰)

On Sunday the J-Fashion Bring & Buy event took place at Weberknecht.

I brought a huge suitcase filled with stuff I wanted to sell and luckily I did sell some of my items.
I even sold a dress, which used to be one of my dream dresses. It has become way too sweet for my current taste and I haven't worn it in ages. On one hand that's kind of sad, but this dress will always have a special place in my heart and the new owner will hopefully wear it often and love it a lot.

I also used the opportunity to buy some stuff!
And oh, what a coincidence - of course I bought stuff from my favourite brands (IW and ETC) too!

Innocent World's Český Krumlov
I have had a weird relationship with this dress since its release. When I first saw it I was like: "Innocent World, what are you doing? These colours and print are so untypical for your brand" - I basically thought the whole combination was hideous. Gradually over time (I have no idea how that happened) I fell in love with it though. So much that I wanted to get it myself xD

At first I thought that the babydoll cut wouldn't look too flattering on me, but when I tried it on I liked it more than I had thought that I would and ended up buying it!

This darling dress here was a lucky bargain. It's by Emily Temple Cute, made from cotton and is perfect for the autumn/winter season. I already have several coordinates for this one in mind!

Boleros are from BTSSB and Putumayo. Exactly what I was looking for!

 Another lucky find was this jacket for 10€, it fits nicely and goes well with lolita fashion too!
 The bring and buy event was really nice and I was very happy that I was able to sell some of my stuff.

The only thing that bugged me was that when I packed my remaining stuff at the end of the event, the lacy Metamorphose socks that I had been selling were missing. They hadn't been sold, so I guess either somebody packed them by accident or stole them - which I would find pretty ridiculous, because they were on sale for 15€.
 (๑′°︿°๑)

The girls from the organising team were really sweet and helped me to look for them and someone even later posted in the event thread that my socks were missing. Thank you <3

Unfortunately nobody has replied so far, so I guess they're really gone for good.
Just...who does such a thing?


The week after the event I was in the lab the whole week, so sadly I didn't have any opportunity to wear out my new stuff yet. Hopefully this week!

Also the next lolita event is coming up soon!
On Saturday our comm's Halloween meet-up will take place and I'm already putting together my outfit. I still have to go looking for coloured contacts, woohoo! :3


Thank you for reading  & until the next post! (´꒳`∗)

Kommentare:

  1. You looked so pretty at the Tea Party (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much! I can only return that compliment :3

      Löschen
  2. Aleeex~ du sahst so toll aus!
    Deine Krone war wunderschön und hat das Outfit toll abgerundet <3 Hat mich gefreut, dass es dir gefallen hat.
    Schade um deine Socken - aber dass nicht mehr abhanden gekommen ist, ist eh super bei SO vielen leuten und kleidungsstücken :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke! Ich war auch voll zufrieden mit meinem Outfit an dem Tag - es ist so geworden, wie ich es mir vorgestellt hatte!
      Du sahst auch trotz Stress und viel zu tun haben sehr gut aus!

      Ja schon, nur echt ein Pech dass es natürlich genau mir passieren muss, dass etwas weg kommt - mal wieder mein persönliches (Un)glück ;)

      Löschen