Sonntag, 3. April 2016

More or less recent outfits

Hello again! (~˘▾˘)~

Here are some outfits I wore "recently"... starting from January xD
This one I wore to a Mini-Meet Up in January. I was in the mood for a bit of old-school.

Rundown: Headbow - BTSSB/ necklace - Bonbon Maléfique/ OP, socks, shoes - Bodyline / rest - offbrand


The next one I wore to the theatre; I went to see "Der eingebildete Kranke" with a group of friends. This JSK is so elegant... I can't stop drooling all over it, seriously - it satisfies all of my classic-lolita needs.

Rundown: Accessories - Primark, H&M, Bonbon Maléfique/ JSK - Innocent World/ shoes - Deichmann/ rest - offbrand

I don't think I dressed up for any special occassion that day. I just had an opportunity to doll up ;)

 Rundown: Beret - Dear Celine/ turtleneck pullover - Vero Moda/ bolero, shoes - Bodyline/ JSK - Emily Temple Cute/ necklace - thrifted

The next outfit I wore when I met up with a friend for sweets and tea! We went to Süssi to celebrate that we had made it through all of our exams! I love this dress so much, it's so cute. Its colour is so special too! A lavender blue :)

Rundown: Hat -  Bodyline / blouse - taobao / vest - S.Oliver / JSK - Emily Temple Cute/ bag - harajuku station (taobao)/ accessories - Chocomint, Sophie Soufflé/  rest - offbrand

Cutest biscuits and ribbons 。(⌒∇⌒。)


That's all for now!
Hope everyone had a relaxed weekend and will have a good start of the coming week.

Thanks for reading. See you soon! ヽ(○`・v・)人(・v・´●)ノ

Kommentare: