Sonntag, 15. November 2015

Lolita Blog Carnival - 3 Favourite Brands and Why (Japanese, Taobao, Indie)

Hello there! (人・㉨・)♡

I had this post ready all week and then, amongst the happenings of the last few days, forgot to post it...
Well, I'm a bit late to the party, but:
It's time again for another Lolita Blog Carnival entry!


This week's topic is:
"3 Favourite Brands and Why (Japanese, Taobao, Indie)"


Emily Temple Cute
I fell in love with this brand very early in my lolita life. Up until today I adore their designs for being cute, but yet mature in their own way. When wearing ETC I feel as if I'm going on a wonderful adventure and that my day just has to be perfect because I'm wearing my cutest attire. I also feel that somehow their style resembles clothing that characters in a Studio Ghibli film would wear. (。’▽’。)♡

Some of my favourite ETC outfits so far:


 ♥ Innocent World
It hadn't been love at first sight as it had been with ETC, but love at second sight isn't worth less, right? When I started wearing lolita I was totally into gothic and bittersweet style and couldn't imagine ever putting on a classic lolita... well that has changed, haha(´・` )♡

Some of my favourite outfits in IW so far:

This is definitely my favourite classic brand and I could shop myself to death with the amount of stuff that I like ...*sighs*

There's quite a battle going on in my closet: "Of which brand do I own the most clothes?"
I can tell you it's a close one between my top two favourites: ETC and IW.

Dear Celine
They just keep on releasing amazing quality blouses with beautiful lace and for still acceptable prices. I love that and am excited to get more of their items in the future! Currently I'm wanting to get a coat or a jacket that fits my diversely coloured closet and have found one of Dear Celine that I like ...we'll see ;)
I own the left one and the brown and red one of the ones on the right...heheheh ༼♥ل͜♥༽



That's it!
I hope you enjoyed it & thank you for reading! (〃・ω・〃)

Other participants for this week's LBC:

Kommentare:

  1. A fellow IW and ETC lover!! \(^o^)/ Your style looks so refined, I really like it. I especially love that you use hats so much in your outfits <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you for the nice compliments! :) I love hats, I really can't have enough!

      Löschen