Freitag, 14. Februar 2014

Day 8 – 10 songs that inspire you for lolita

Hello!

The exam weeks at university are finally over & now I'm on holidays in the mountains 

Wah these past weeks were terrible; my eyes felt like they were going to pop out any minute; they hurt SO much because I had been sitting far too long in front of the screen, studying... X___x

Plus I'm such a clumsy kid I managed to miss day 8 and did day 9 first...
Therefore I'm establishing the order again by doing day 8 now !
Let's start!





01. As you might already know I'm a deerstalker fan, so of course I like MC Melod¥ Doll aswell xD

 Buy Mo' Brand - MC Melod¥ Doll





02. Throw it it the bag - MC Melod¥ Doll



I usually dispise rap/ hip hop, but MC Melod¥ Doll is just way too awesome to be missed xD

03. Lonely in Gorgeous - Tommy february6


From one of the few animes I always loved. Miwako's fashion is so cute and her sister's label makes the sweetest clothes.

04. Sweet Donuts - Perfume


When I still went to school and wore a lot of sweet lolita this was one of my good-mood songs :) It's so up-beat and happy!

05.  Lucie est amoureuse - Valerie Hohn



This song I picked from one of my favourite movies, Kamikaze Girls (Shimotsuma Monogatari).
The movie brings along such a fresh and crazy feeling, I adore it to bits!


Because of laziness I'll just post the rest of the pack like this:


06. Suna no oshiro - Kanon Wakeshima

07. Deflower - Moi Dix Mois

08. Pride & Prejudice soundtrack by Dario Marianelli

09. Le fabouleux destin d'Amélie Poulain soundtrack by Yann Tiersen

10. Candy Candy (music box edition) - original version by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu




That's it!
I found that I picked many songs that were special to me in the beginning years of me weraing Lolita fashion, aswell as a bit of newer stuff, so I guess that makes a good balance ;)

I hope you have a nice day too!
I'm just relaxing and studying right now~

Goodbye! 

Kommentare:

  1. Hello, nice to get you known as a new reader.
    I have thought about doing the challenge as well, but 30 days just of lolita - i do not think that everyone at my blog wants to read it. A bit of Lolita know and then is just fine :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hi, thanks for your comment!
      Yeah I totally can see what you mean!
      I guess I'm more of a non-frequent and more flood-ish blog poster. When I'm really into a certain topic then I spam my blog entirely full with it ;)
      So sooner or later there's going to be a good mixture of everything here aswell I hope :)

      I really adore your blog btw! Such nice pictures and yummy recipes!

      Löschen
  2. Awww lonely in gorgeous <3 ich LIEBE ai yazawa *_* vor allem paradise kiss und nana *_*
    und das lied <3 und das ending von dem anime höhö

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Lonely in gorgeous war ur lange mein Weckton als ich noch in der Schule war xD

      Löschen