Dienstag, 3. Februar 2015

Liebster Blog Award

Already some time ago (October? *cough cough*), the lovely Punkangel

nominated my blog for the

The Liebster Award is given to upcoming bloggers with less than 200 followers.
("Liebster" is a German word, which can mean any of the following things:
sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, valued and endearing.)



First I'd like to say: Thank you ! :D
(I think I have to adjust my settings somehow, I didn't get any message about your comment and therefore the nomination, so I just saw it now!)

My blog is still a really 'young' one, so it surprises me every time when someone utters that he/she likes the stuff I post.



 The rules for this award:

1. Post on your blog about it.
2. Add the Award pic and link the person who nominated you.
3. Answer the 11 questions of the person.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers who got less than 200 readers.

Alright, let's get started :)
QUESTIONS:

1. Is there a blog which inspires you a lot? Which one?
 I used to read loads of blogs, but nowadays I only check a handful of them, so they're all kind of favourites. My inspiration I mainly get from tumblr or the daily_lolita page of LJ.

2. How long do you have your blog now and why?
I have this blog since 2011. I wanted to have a platform where I can read other people's stories, get inspired and share some bits and pieces of my life too.

3. Which one was your best trip to a foreign country?
Oh my - that's a difficult question. I travelled a lot during the last years and had many beautiful trips. My favourite ones were the trips to Japan, my trip to Paris and my trips to Norway.

4. If you had one day to try out any other style which one would it be?

Hmmm. Probably Mori Girl or Cult Party Kei, they both look fun!

5. What was your strangest experience until now?

Life is generally strange, isn't it? I think the strangest experiences are the ones which we have been hoping for and then come true. For me that would be for instance singing in a band I totally adore, being able to travel, making friends all over the world and having fun with fashion.

6. Your favourite song now?
I don't really have a favourite song atm because I've only been listening to Harry Potter audiobooks all the time... xD
Generally I like melodic and symphonic as well as death metal and also classical music a lot!

7. Did you watch a film which captivated you for a long time?
I don't really remember... I don't watch that many films usually. The last one I watched was *surprise* 'Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince' and I've been thinking about it a lot while listening to some of the audiobooks.

8. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
 I might move to another country if I get an interesting job after completing my education :) Hopefully I'll be as crazy in love with frills and fashion as ever. And travel a lot.

9. If you had 3 wishes what would you wish for? Of course on the condition that you cannot wish for more wishes!
 Probably #1 Infinite luck, #2 happy surprises, #3 the power to reach all of my goals.

10. Did you hype an actor, a musician or someone else?
'Cause I'm one myself, mainly musicians I guess :P
I really like the band Angtoria, the Dutch band Epica, I also like Kamelot and the Japanese band D (whose singer ASAGI I adore a lot!).

11. What do you like the most about yourself?

Appearance-wise? My skin colour, eyes, hands, feet and ankles/ wrists and of course piercings & my tattoo.
Personality-wise? I like that I can be very disciplined when I want to and am really able to work towards certain goals.
 

If you haven't been tagged but would like to do the tag aswell, please feel free to join in! :)


Thanks a lot for reading!

Kommentare:

  1. Spät aber doch :D Ich wusste gar nicht, dass du so auf Metal stehst, Epica und Kamelot sind klase :3 Leider fehlt mir Roy D:
    LG

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ja ^^; Unter den Lolitas gibts glaub ich gar nicht so viele Metaler daher haben wir glaub ich noch nie so drüber gequatscht ;) Jaaa mir fehlt Roy auch! Er ist auch unglaublich schwierig zu ersetzen gewesen, weil er so eine einmalige Stimme und Bühnenpräsenz hat.

      Cool naja wenn du Bands in die Richtung auch magst, vlt gefällt dir dann sogar meine Band ;)
      https://www.facebook.com/daedrictales/
      Wir sind auch auf youtube zu finden ^^
      LG

      Löschen
    2. Ja, wahrscheinlich xD Das stimmt allerdings:/

      Schon geliked :D Hircine´s Call ist schon mit dir, oder?

      LG

      Löschen
    3. Aww danke :D
      Ja genau, auf Hircine's Call bin ich zu hören :) LG!

      Löschen