Donnerstag, 9. Juli 2015

Hamburg & the Grand Lolita Tea Party - Part I

Hello hello!

I've been travelling again, so there's finally something more exciting to write about!
The Grand Lolita Tea Party itself has been extensively discussed and gossiped about online, so I'm not going to add anything to that.

On Thursday 18th I already had arrived in Hamburg by bus and visited the Planetarium, which was really nice!


In the evening Dani joined me at the hostel and we met up with Kyra and Michaela for dinner. It was so much fun, the food and cocktails were delicious!

Pizza + cocktails = :D <3


The next day we got up early to get ourselves ready! My fake lashes just refused to cooperate, but in the end I luckily made it work nevertheless. I really liked my outfit from that day, the colours of the dress & socks are amazing.

Rundown:
JSK, Socks, Headbow: Innocent World
Blouse: Dear Celine
Shoes: Bodyline
Bag: Restyle

Dani looking cute!

Now, some pictures from the event!

 I was so lucky to meet so many nice people! Enjoyed myself being part of a really international table, featuring the UK, The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Austria.


The lovely Kathleen, Liese and Alexander with whom I shared a table!

 Michaela looking serenely into the distance

 During the Q&A with the designers

 A selfie with the lovely Josine who sat next to me at the table!

 Kyra
 Josine and Georgia
 May, Yasmin and some more lolitas
 Susann on the left was also part of our table! (I kinda forgot the name of the girl on the right, sorry >.<)


The majority of the girls was really nice and also many were happy to have their picture taken. I had a lot of fun and the food was delicious - I was so hungry that I didn't even think about taking pictures xD

Later on, we moved to another room and Misako Aoki was having a signing and photo session.
Dani, I and some other girls were even featured on Misako's blog where she wrote about the event.
Entry on Misako's Blog


Dani waiting in line!


 Misako and me

 Designers Chinatsu Taira and Aya Nimura

 Josine and Daniela
 Maja and Carmen posing amidst the crowd

On Friday evening Dani, Doménique and Katharina (I think at least that this was her name...) had planned to go to the Rote Flora to see the musical Phantom of the Opera. I spontaneously joined them and it was wonderful! I especially enjoyed the marvellous stage design, it was breathtaking!


So, this shall be the end of the first entry about Hamburg!


Thank you for reading,

There 'll be more soon! (´∇ノ`*)ノ

Kommentare:

  1. Schön, dass es dir so gut gefallen hat!
    Dieser Gerüchtestorm war ja ein Wahnsinn D:
    Hübsches Outfit von dir <3 Das Kleid gefällt mir dank dir und Lyze immer besser ^.^

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke für dein Kommentar :)

      Ja, es war echt schön und vielen Dank, ich finde der Print ist einfach so detailreich, man kann ihn sich voll lange ansehen ;)

      Löschen