Montag, 28. März 2016

Catching up & news from the mail

Hello there! ♡

I haven't been updating regularly, so what have I been up to?
February was split into being a lazy book-devouring bum and hard core studying for exams. Throughout March I basically never stopped studying, so there's not too much to tell :')

I got some exciting things in the mail though! (Г・ω・)г

Back in October already I had ordered a short coat and beret from Dear Celine. I really like their blouses so I wanted to give that coat a go. They finally arrived in February!



The jacket's material is very soft and cozy and what made me most happy - it has roomy pockets!!
I can put my hands properly in them to shield me from the cold, hehe.

The only ridiculous thing about it is its size; I ordered it in XL (!).
I have quite broad shoulders and even struggle to find jackets in which I can properly move in here in Europe, so I was extra cautious when selecting a size. I'm so glad I had the right feeling about this and ordered it bigger, because now it fits perfectly well and I can even wear two cardigans underneath and still move properly while keeping warm on colder days.


Another parcel arrived just a few days after the first one!
My flatmate Mia had gotten a really cute dress featuring cats and musical instruments a few weeks ago and I fell in love with it as I saw it. When I tried to get it then it was sold out ten minutes later just as I refreshed the page... just my luck striking again.

Luckily a week later I got another opportunity to get it and this time I succeeded ʕ ⊃・ ◡ ・ ʔ⊃


Cat''s Melody by Axes Femme ♫꒰・◡・๑꒱

Isn't it the cutest?
Mia got it in wine and I've got it in the black colourway now - perfect for twinning!

 What else?
At the Metamorphose tea party back in October I had won a petticoat of my choice, made by Quini's Petticoat Service. I had totally forgotten about that for some time and so I finally contacted her in January. She replied really fast and was quite quick to sew the petticoat! I already wore it quite often and liked it a lot so far.

It's made out of a stiff petticoat fabric which helps it to retain its poofiness. It's the light version and still adds a nice poof to my dresses. I think it's also well suited for simpler, less "overpoofed" looks.

I'm glad I ordered her to add an underskirt to the petticoat, because the material is stiff after all and I don't imagine it to be comfortable close to the skin/ to tights. All in all I would recommend this petticoat and am hoping to get another one in white in the future.



Hope you're having a good time!
Thank you for reading ʕ♡˙ᴥ˙♡ʔ


Kommentare:

  1. Antworten
    1. Aw, thanks! I adore it loads. Especially because it's grey! That's one of my favourite colours :)

      Löschen